Malapascua trip for 2010

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

A nice beach BBQ on the saturday night (if everyone's in for it so can I get a show of hands for that please?).[/B] Please copy and paste.

1. Caloy and Myra
2. James and Maxine
3. KW entourage
4. Iris, Jolene and Yeo Wei

:D

eidt... edit...

1. caloy - Aabana Resort booked
2. Myra - Aabana Resort booked

3. Cris - Dano Resort booked AC
4. Johan - Dano Resort booked AC

via PAL; arriving in Cebu Oct 28 16:25 and staying at Crowne Regency.
Departure 17:15 Nov 1

5. Iris - Aabana Resort booked
6. Jolene - Aabana Resort booked
7. Yeo Wei - Aabana Resort booked

via Cebu Pacific; arriving in Cebu Oct 28 04:00 and staying at Pacific Pensionne.
via Cebu Pacific; Departure 19:55 Nov 1 (Jolene & Yeo Wei) and via PAL 15:35 Nov 1 (Iris)

8. Jigo - Dano Resort booked AC
9. Maxine - Dano Resort booked AC

via ZestAir; arriving in Cebu Oct 28 9:30am. may stay in Waterfront near ayala.
Departure: cebu nov 3. may go to moalboal after malapascua.

10. Gabriel (securing ticket) - Dano Resort booked FAN

PUERTO PRINCESA (Puerto Princesa International Airport ) to
CEBU (Mactan Cebu International Airport)
Arrival: Thursday, Oct 28, 2010 , 1250H

11. Karl and family (1 diver, 2 year old kid and 2 yayas). Dano Resort booked Family room FAN

Arriving Cebu 28 oct 14:25 and staying at Alpha City Suites,

12. Lung - Dano Resort booked FAN

Hi Matt. not sure about which dive sites are which. just want to know if we are doing the sites with the hairy froggies and blue ring octos? i remember reading about those in some trip reports. i think the hirsute anglers were mentioned in wanderlass' blog. thanks!

Guys, just a reminder. The original dive package is for 7 dives only. Matt gave a figure PPP with discount but for minimum of 5 divers for the extra dive (8th dive); a night or mandarin dive, add'l on the first day.

Last edited:
am in for the night dive but maxine probably wont do any night dives. since i wont be flying til nov. 3, am open to doing more dives before we leave.
matt, when do we need to deposit additional downpayment or balance of package?

Hi guys,

In terms of dives sites - if everyone want to do Gato and Kalanggaman then it will be hard to get to any of the local sites which is where we have the best chance of seeing the hairy froggies and b.r.o - the hairy frogs which were almost guaranteed, are no longer in the same spot...so the odds have gone down I'm afraid.

We can obviously add other dives and especially nightdives, as we highly recommend nightdivig at Bantigue cove, not just at the Mandarin spot.

Money emails on their way to you all...

so you're not coming to manila any longer?

Jag

I'm most likely still going to Manila, but a week later, I have too much on with work, and just can't afford to let it go. The crazy season doesn't normally start this early...

Z...

I can find the BRO and hairy froggies in Anilao. The Sharks and Rays are a different matter, though. Its the "reason" why I'm coming over.:wink:

saw the hairy only once in secret bay and never seen a BRO anywhere. also would want to do the mandarin dive if anyone is up to it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom