MAKO Spearguns: May Bro Deal - Rashguards

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Got my code, made an order.

Now a question about the design. The black piece of neoprene in the middle, why is it black? Can it not be colored by the same material to make it similarly camouflaged? I know I am splitting hairs but to me it seems like a curious oversight.

Oh that is a chest pad. Intended to provide a little more comfort when loading a speargun. Never thought about making that camo as well. The same black pad goes on both colors.

Obligatory pics: Mako

My only objection to the coloring, it seems off from the marketing pics. There is not much blue in it, just dark red-ish purple and what I'd call a green tinted teal color. Coloring is boring, not a fan of either color. From the sample pics on the promotional material it looks like a mix of dark blue and cyan, which would be my choice..

From the same order the neck hiding thingy, it looks more agreeable color pallet wise.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom