MAKO Spearguns: May Bro Deal - Rashguards

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MAKO Spearguns

ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
Reaction score
Hey Guys, Here are my May Bro Deals!
And, don’t let these low prices fool you!

• I use the exact same factories as the expensive brands.
    • So, I can ensure the highest quality gear.
    • Because I sell direct to you, (NO DIVE SHOP MARK-UP) my prices are much lower than the expensive brands
Long Sleeve 1.5mm Rash Guard
3e2d1d7a-c583-4c98-877b-ef801d8ac1a1.jpg

My Lycra Spearfishing Rash Guard with long sleeves is made of stretchy Lycra material and a layer of 1.5mm wetsuit neoprene in the front & back torso for added warmth.

This rash guard is perfect for warm water diving to protect against sunburns or jellyfish.

Spearfishing Rash Guard with Lycra Long Sleeves | MAKO Spearguns

Dive Skin Rash Guard Pants

These Lycra Dive Skin Pants don’t just look good. They provide the much needed protection against harmful sun rays, jelly fish and stinging coral.

This is an awesome product at an awesome price.

b6684a4c-3940-4c68-96c9-baae68f60a10.jpg

Dive Skin Rashguard Pants | MAKO Spearguns

3 Piece Rash Guard Package

Includes Lycra Rash Guard top with wetsuit lining and a chest loading pad, Lycra pants & Lycra Hood.

High quality camouflage dive skins at an amazing price!

ac687e43-d2b8-4917-a682-dcd064d55195.jpg

Dive Skin Rashguard 3 Piece Package | MAKO Spearguns

Rash Guard with Removable Hood

The Spearfishing Rash Guard with wetsuit lining and Removable Hood is perfect for warm water diving.

When you don’t want a hood, you can simply take it off so there is no added drag caused by a one piece top with attached hood.
0255c8db-9371-4eb1-a2bc-79071a06fe43.jpg

Spearfishing Rash Guard with Removable Hood | MAKO Spearguns

Rash Guard with Jammers Package

My Rash Guard top is perfect for warm water diving to protect against sunburns or jellyfish.

Then I add a matching removable Lycra Hood and complete the package a pair of Jammers - great for wearing under your wetsuit or as "zero drag" dive shorts in warm water.

a5e92e17-ba28-49bf-8ba9-fc25ca49b597.jpg

Spearfishing Rash Guard with Jammers Package | MAKO Spearguns

Camo Lycra Hood

Sometimes you want a hood and sometimes you don’t.

My Camo Lycra Hoods can be taken off so there is no additional drag when diving hoodless.

dc40ccc7-38e0-478f-bb68-f86f00cece29.jpg

Camo Lycra Hood | MAKO Spearguns

Short Sleeve Rash Guard

The same high quality chest loading pads that we install on our world famous Yamamoto spearfishing suits are also available on our rash guards for those warm summer days when a suit is not needed.

These short sleeve rash guards can also be worn over wetsuits that do not have chest loading pads. It will protect your suit and your chest.

e086d0c8-a589-41dd-9075-3f3de7159192.jpg

Short Sleeve Rashguard with Chest Loading Pad | MAKO Spearguns

Camo Lycra Head Wrap

Made of the same fast drying, camo Lycra material as our badass camouflage rash guards, these Lycra Camo Head Wraps protect against sun and jellyfish and can be worn on land and in the water.

f4640f16-ed27-4ef0-b0fd-658c6d373065.jpg

Camo Lycra Head Wrap | MAKO Spearguns

Remember - to get your BRO DEAL discount, enter the code ####### at checkout!

Actually, you need to sign up for the newsletter to get the Bro-deal code.

Spearguns, Spearfishing and Freedive Gear at MAKO Spearguns Scroll to the very bottom of the page and enter your Email Address.

Dive Safe!

Dano

Signed my e-mail up but didn't get a newsletter.

Signed my e-mail up but didn't get a newsletter.

It may take a few days to update our system. Sent you a pm....

thanks for the support

Dano

I wonder how much the discount for the Short Sleeve Rash Guard is.

Well if you compare the price in the post above with the price listed on the website, you will see. We provide a link to the product in the post above.

Thanks!

dano

Just signed up for the newsletter and waiting for the code. Could you send it to me so I can make an immediate purchase please?

Loving my rasher and hood, and recommending them to friends, including one who was just yesterday stung by a jellyfish due to lack of protection.

Want to buy a 3 piece, could you pm the code? (similarly, subscribed to email but so far nothing)

PS: What is the exchange policy? I always have problems with pants sizes.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom