Making the leap: help choosing first rb

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I suspect Under the Jungle is being forced to move due to the new train. Not sure they have a new shop setup yet. :/
$15/lb is insanity

I suspect Under the Jungle is being forced to move due to the new train. Not sure they have a new shop setup yet. :/
$15/lb is insanity
Is that train actually happening? I thought it was proposed but not likely to happen? Maybe things have changed since ai was last there. Sounds like from the other posts you’ve been more recently than I have.

Is that train actually happening? I thought it was proposed but not likely to happen? Maybe things have changed since ai was last there. Sounds like from the other posts you’ve been more recently than I have.
I was there in first week of October 2021 and they were clearing right of way in various spots for stops or terminals. Other sections closer to the airport looked like there were closer to laying rail. So could be soon or could be decades away? Its really hard to tell in MX

I was there in first week of October 2021 and they were clearing right of way in various spots for stops or terminals. Other sections closer to the airport looked like there were closer to laying rail. So could be soon or could be decades away? Its really hard to tell in MX
Surprised they're doing anything. It took forever to start fixing the big sinkhole that overtook the road from Playa to Tulum. I'm hoping they run out of funding and don't continue the project.

I was there in July and didn't really notice any work

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom