maintnance for Poseidon P200 electrical air compressor

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wh_hsn

New
Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm an elec engineer work as a maintnance site manager in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.
Lately my client got a portable Poseidon P200 electrical air compressor.
I can't find a local supplier in Jeddah to help & supply consumables & I've some questions please answer or give me link for answers :) thanks in advance.

1- Anyone know a supplier for Poseidon compressor parts in Saudi Arabia?
2- What is the preventeve maintenance for this?
3- Can I use high temp. car engin oil for this compressor instead of the recomended oil (Poseidon Miniral oil 020 2138)?
4- Do I have to use the recomended air filter (BAUER 057679-410) or is there a more common available filter to be used.
5- When should I change that air filter - the supplied chart (TRIPLEX yellow table?!?!) is not clear for me to understand!!!!!

Thanks again for your answers

Waleed

Definitely no car oil !! Use the manufactures recomended oil or possibly Anderol 500. I have used Anderol 500 in my compressor for years but it is not a Poisedion.

Captain

Thanks Captain,

but are there any other types of air filters (industrial, medical, ... ) that can replace the recommended part number?
The problem is not mainly money but availability!

Waleed

(Still snorkling :) )

Thx again Captain - I'll contact BAUER to check for a rep. in Saudi Arabia,

but are there any answers or links for Q2 & Q5
2- What is the preventeve maintenance for this?
5- When should I change that air filter - the supplied chart (TRIPLEX yellow table?!?!) is not clear for me to understand!!!!!

Thanks
Waleed

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom