Mahi Ship Wreck [Pix!]

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jellognome

Registered
Reaction score
At the actual ship wreck we saw a whale shark in the first 3 minutes we got down there, it was about 40 feet big. I had NO freaking clue it was there but when I got in the water I kept turning over my shoulder with this unnerving intuition. Apparently it swam 15 feet over my head and I didn't see it until someone pointed it out to me. I did get a video of it that is about 16MB but I don't know where to upload it. The water was pretty warm, 79 F. Depth was 90 feet. Visbility was excellent. I realize I kept forgetting there was a boat there, because I kept taking pictures of the fish lol.:lol:

See All Pix!

First Dive - Mahi Ship Wreck
188479271_2019c68df1.jpg

188480021_15eeae32d8.jpg

188479682_1281ad9108.jpg

Second Dive - Somewhere off the Coast of Waianae
188480528_21a1c76461.jpg

188480325_bc27d0fd34.jpg

-Joe

Welcome to Scuba Boaed
Nice pics....thanks for sharing

too short...can't see the shark

Welcome to SB and to the Ohana!!

As for the Whale shark...That's Great! :D Roger was lucky enough to see two out that way (different times) and got to swim with one...talk about adrenalin rush!

PS: just love your view (except for the temporary canal floating in the Ala Wai :()

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom