"Magician" Open Boat..Friday(s) Aug 1 and 29

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yea if you want to pay :D j/k

I guess in some ways :rofl3:

Im interested in the 29th not so sure about the 1st...I think thats the night i Audit my first class...Ill let you you know about the 1st as soon as i get back, but im on for the 29th

Im interested in the 29th not so sure about the 1st...I think thats the night i Audit my first class...Ill let you you know about the 1st as soon as i get back, but im on for the 29th

Awesomeness!:D

So far we have 2 for both dates....any other takers????

Grrr... Only if I can work full time! or better pay part time job! I lead a busy schedule! Full time student at a college and part time job and also 2nd job, teaching American Sign Language to high schoolers. GRR! Why did I have to overwhelm myself in debt in the past few years! I guess that is what you get for being young and stupid... Ha! At least Imma gettin' out of the hole I dug myself in. Soon, I'll be with ya'll!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom