Madison Quarry

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Britt, what does it mean that if the test go bad?. Cost to much to pump, or that the water is to costly to treat. Thanks!

Im not sure what the reasons would be, just that they mentioned that if the tests dont go good, then we may be able to reopen sooner.

Thanks Britt, keep us informed if you hear how the test go.

ya know..we gonna get our fav German cook and her man to one of fav dive shops yet..the problem she has is she needs classes on week days....because she's cooking on the weekends! They are going to Mexico and would love to learn to dive....but they have no time before that.

ya know..we gonna get our fav German cook and her man to one of fav dive shops yet..the problem she has is she needs classes on week days....because she's cooking on the weekends! They are going to Mexico and would love to learn to dive....but they have no time before that.

Get them to dive, then have them come with us and bring lunch:cool2:

Britt, any word on how the test went from the Water board?

Still waiting. I will get in touch with them as soon as I get back from my class in NC next week to get the details.

Thanks! Sure have been two real nice weekends that I wish we could have been diving at Madison

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom