M60 tanks..Report

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

PADI Jr has a depth limit of 60 feet.

NAUI is the same but you know Dad has his own rules and I'll bet he doesn't really care what PADI and NAUI have to say. :wink:

Question is, do you have to go to 90 fsw to see what that particular spring has to offer. I'm only asking because I have no idea. Perhaps there is other stuff to see within your depth limits.

Actually it's 90' ffw (fresh water) and no, you don't have to go to that depth to see what that spring has to offer. Everyone sees things differently. Some people think springs are boring and lifeless, others find great beauty and lots of things to see. It all depends on how open your mind is and how willing you are to look around. Springs are not for everyone.

Just because it has a max depth of 90' doesn't mean you have to go to that depth. That's where common sense is needed. Dive to your certification and comfort level and not beyond.

Actually it's 90' ffw (fresh water) and no, you don't have to go to that depth to see what that spring has to offer. Everyone sees things differently. Some people think springs are boring and lifeless, others find great beauty and lots of things to see. It all depends on how open your mind is and how willing you are to look around. Springs are not for everyone.

Just because it has a max depth of 90' doesn't mean you have to go to that depth. That's where common sense is needed. Dive to your certification and comfort level and not beyond.

FFW, yeah I knew that, suppose I had a brainfart. You hit the nail on the head. I didn't think everything in a spring was at the bottom. The point I was getting at is what you wrote in the above post.

Off topic ... very cool avatar! You need to come up with a slogan though. The possibilities are endless.

On topic ... diveman3, why would your dad "freak" at 90'? Not much difference between 50' and 90' other than bottom time.

Some people think springs are boring and lifeless, others find great beauty and lots of things to see. It all depends on how open your mind is and how willing you are to look around. Springs are not for everyone.

who on earth would you be speaking of? Certainly not moi? :rofl3::popcorn:

Spring are not your favorite dive but at least you'll try a couple, right?

I'm starting to miss( no pun intended) the gulf.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom