M2 Vs. Nemo Sport

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

abuckfity

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hey Zak/Phil,

I was wondering if you guys could explain to me the difference(s) between the M2 (wrist) and Nemo Sport computers. The Nemo Sport definitely looks a lot cooler, but it's hard for me to find any substantive advantages to it. Thanks for your help.

Hey Abuck, just food for your reflexion. Two things I love about my M2, that the nemo doesn't have: 1- user changeable batteries, 2- A permanent backlight option for night diving (no more pressing buttons to activate the backlight during the night dive). But I must admit, the Nemo sport is pretty sweet!!!!!!:coffee:

Cheers!

Hmmm, codman, interesting point, thanks. the battery thing isn't that big a deal to me, but the permanent backlight does seem like it would be very helpful. Zak/Phil/anyone else, do any of the Nemo computers have this feature?

Back
Top Bottom