M2 questions

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DiverBen

Registered
Reaction score
Northern NY State, just south of Montreal, Canada.
# of dives
0 - 24
Hi all I just used my M2 for the first time. I'm finding the instruction lacking.

When in logbook mode and reviewing individual dives on the second screen the temperature that is shown, is that an average temperature, max or min, or what?

Also, is there a place that shows what kind of info you can see when hooked up to IRIS?

Thanks.

Hi DiverBen,
I suggest you ask this question on our technical assistance forum for Mares computers
Software Mares Support. You should get a prompt response.

I am not aware of a place to find what the Iris interface software looks like.

OK, the only thing I saw there to do was submit a trouble ticket. So, I did that.

I've now got the software running, the water temp doesn't change at all from the surface to 72ft. I'd expect at least a degree of change, so I'm curious what the temperature on the computer is.

Hi all I just used my M2 for the first time. I'm finding the instruction lacking.

When in logbook mode and reviewing individual dives on the second screen the temperature that is shown, is that an average temperature, max or min, or what?

Also, is there a place that shows what kind of info you can see when hooked up to IRIS?

Thanks.

The temperature is the minimum recorded on the dive. I have never used the IRIS, so I can't help there.

Greg Barlow

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom