M.U.D.D. 2016

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ZzzKing

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
None - Not Certified
May Underwater DIMWIT Diver's excursion. Who's in? What is the best weekend? What is the best venue? Is there anybody out there?

Mid-late May works great for us. CSSP?

Candidates include:

5/14-15
5/21-22
5/28-29

Not sure if they will be open on Fridays yet by then but the gathering could start Friday afternoon of each weekend. I am currently good for any of the three. Please indicate preference.

PS - Little Natalie (see avatar) completed her Junior Open Water cert in Akumal yesterday so she will be there to show some of you rusty old people how it's done.

Candidates include:

5/14-15
5/21-22
5/28-29

Not sure if they will be open on Fridays yet by then but the gathering could start Friday afternoon of each weekend. I am currently good for any of the three. Please indicate preference.

PS - Little Natalie (see avatar) completed her Junior Open Water cert in Akumal yesterday so she will be there to show some of you rusty old people how it's done.

Summer hours start April 1st per the CSSP website. :) Ya'll should be fine for Fridays in May.

Okay, I think the weekend of 5/27-29 is the winner by the overwhelming score of 1 to 0 to 0. I will head out there Friday afternoon and set up under the trees on the east side. Come one, come all.

Some of you may be receiving a harassing email or phone call demanding your presence at this most prestigious of events.

Thanks to Bogrady for casting the deciding vote.

Thanks for the heads up. I'm going to say yes, with the understanding that there is a lot going on and it may turn into a no. But, It's a plan!!

Guitars ??? Maybe ScubaTexasTony will show up :)

Tony has been notified.

I heard a rumor that Daisy was in Guadalajara testing tequila but was headed north to get M.U.D.D.y. Any truth to that?

Back
Top Bottom