M.U.D.D. 2016

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I got the Bag o' Bones Foo. So I was thinking about getting there on Saturday and camping that night. All my tanks need a Vis. Inspection but I have one that is full I think.
Check list: ~ Lets see... Food, Fritos, Fire Water, Firewood, Deer Camp Guitar, Collection of Swamp Diver Tee Shirts............

We will have to rent tanks, ours are all out of inspection. No biggie.

It is with a heavy heart and the deepest of regrets that I must inform the group that despite my best intentions I will not be able to attend the M.U.D.D event. The various vagaries of assorted personal and business commitments have trumped my plans. I will be restricted to stealing a few moments on Saturday morning to continue my explorations of the newly refilled Lake Travis. Aside from the occasional pause to inhale, my underwater thoughts will be with all of you up at Clear Springs.

But seriously ... just got back today from Newport News where we attended the Baptism of our first grandchild and was informed this morning that I'm on standby for an unexpected overseas business trip on Monday. Most likely it will fall through and I'll be kicking myself, but I can't take the chance. I need to be home for the weekend in case I get called out.

Be safe everyone, and please do not think ill of me for my absence.

Sorry you can't make it!!

That's
Just checked back in. I am watching the weather regarding Friday. Right now my phone has a lightning bolt. We may roll in Saturday morning if tornados are imminent.

Don't want to relive that crazy night at Travis.

Wow that's for sure!!! We may be rolling in Sat afternoon if weather forces, but still planning to go!

I expect to be there by 9:30 or 10 in the morning.

Well, Daddy Foo had to work yesterday, so we ended up missing the diving with other Swampdivers. By the time we arrived, however, the visitation segment was on. So wonderful being with old friends again! Sitting around swapping funny stories and catching up was worth the trip. We are about to go diving, but just wanted to tell Rumbum, Chrispete, ZzzzzKing and Timeliner how awesome it was to see you all again. (And beautiful Natalie) Till we meet again, my friends. You are a blessing to us.

Swampdivers remnant. We miss and celebrated your life, Alan. Also, several other names came up, we miss you all, too! Dee, Thomas, Mike, Ken, Des, Kevin, and many others... May God bless you all.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    136 KB · Views: 67
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    107 KB · Views: 63
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    81.7 KB · Views: 60
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    75.8 KB · Views: 60
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    67 KB · Views: 72
The mud still has the power to draw out the best of people!
I had a great time. Thanks

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom