Luxfer Aluminum 30's made prior to 2007

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

NorthWoodsDiver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I am helping someone find 3 yellow Luxfer Aluminum 30cuft cylinders. We are looking for the ones that were 22 inches tall NOT 19in tall. This is measurement w/o valve. These were made up until at least 2007 as we have one from then. Service pressure is 3000psi. Exterior condition is not critical. We don't need the valve if that's critical to you. They will get oxygen cleaned and have Thermo convertible valves installed.

Can pay $$$ or trade new equipment as they are for a store's rental selection. Looking to match cylinders they already have. Location is in North Florida.

Again, looking for 22in tall without valve, prefer yellow but not critical.

Thanks

I have two that I might be willing to part with if the price is right or trade them for a steel 45. Both are made out of the 6351 alloy though if that is a concern for you. One I have used regularly and passes the eddy test every year. The other came from the same triple 30 set of tanks but has not been used or tested in years.

IMG_0535.jpgIMG_0534.jpgIMG_0533.jpgIMG_0532.jpg

i have one manufactured 11/99, hydro redone in 11/08, currently out of hydro. lightly used. luxfer 22" yellow. i live in delray beach, florida. u pick up? how much are you offering?

IMG_0177.JPGIMG_0178.jpg

I have one last hydro was in 2011.
If you want it PM me, figure $65 shipped to you.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom