LUMIX LX10

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ok thanks. Yes I believe its going to be good with the wide wet lens than without - I pretty much made up my mind about using a wide wet lens. As it turns out the lx10 is not available in my country or Bali either, so I am planning my next dive vacation with a Singapore stopover to do the shopping.Will have to wait - I was hoping to buy partial gear now and practice handling it at home before the next trip - will have to wait even for that.

Thanks again.
P

You may already know this but I believe outside of the U.S. the camera model number is the LX15.

However, if you use the camera as Choiahoy does (which my understanding is solely for 4K video), then you don't need to zoom because with 4K the camera uses a crop sensor and the aspect ratio is forced to 16:9, the combination of which removes vignetting with his (and my) housing/wet lens setup.

Exactly that. I should have noted that I only use this setup for 4K video.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom