Lucas Dive Store

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Chiefvest

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Does anyone have experience with Lucasdivestore.com and know if they're legit? The prices seem extremely fair.

Does anyone have experience with Lucasdivestore.com and know if they're legit? The prices seem extremely fair.

I know the owner personally. I believe that they are very legit.

Fantastic, do you know if they ship to the USA?

I ordered a mask from them and got it in WA State a week later for about 40% off retail shipped.

thats a relief to hear. They have some amazing prices on scubapro regs and S-tek BCD

thats a relief to hear. They have some amazing prices on scubapro regs and S-tek BCD
Oh you’re probably out of luck on that. I doubt SP let’s them ship to the USA.

oh interesting. I wonder why?

oh interesting. I wonder why?
They make you pay full price from the US division. And if lucky enough to find a store that ships to you, they may not honor the warranty. It may be different if you buy there on travel and bring it home. Maybe others can confirm. Which would be kind of stupid because you’re buying the same stuff from the same store. Bottom line it’s just a way of making more money on Americans.

Some other brands couldn’t care less where you buy.

i really appreciate your insight! Was hoping to acquire the Mk19/G260 for ice diving in the Great Lakes at a great deal!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom