Lucas Dive Store

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I surfed their site a lot during lockdown while doing window shopping … added stuff to cart many times over to check the fantasy pricing, but ultimately skipped due to uncertainties over shipping and customs delays just after lockdown. They have great pricing on a lot of stuff!

Don’t know about the rules in your country but in my country even if you buy a product on discount, customs will trawl the Internet (or their database) to find the RRP and enforce duty on what they think is the full price. One of the factors that made me buy local ultimately…

'Have purchased three times from Deepstop in Germany, with no problems. Only drawback is shipping, @≈ $50 USD, but you'll have your gear in two weeks.

I doubt that they can/would ship to the US but you can check by changing your location on the website to US and see what happens.

So they will ship to the US but ScubaPro is on the no ship list

'Have purchased three times from Deepstop in Germany, with no problems. Only drawback is shipping, @≈ $50 USD, but you'll have your gear in two weeks.
ill have to look into this. You bought scubapro from them?

1722706644576.png
Amount is in Euro, but saves about $200 per stage compared to US.

The other issue is that the euro conversion isn’t ideal right now. Couple years ago I got multiple items for 10% off right off the top on currency alone. And as others have said, shipping is more expensive now too.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom