LTBA Yak trading post

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I know nothing about this person or his boat but I received this in my e-mail this morning, I think the seller is a Kayuba member. Sorry about the all caps, I don't feel like re-typing it, I simply copied and pasted. :)
2008 MALIBU X FACTOR FOR SALE!
ALL FOR ONLY $750 ! (COMPARE NEW FOR $1300) Call 954/651-3582 Email: rginnis@hotmail.com • KAYAK IN GREAT SHAPE AND ALWAYS STORED INDOORS • OPTIONAL GATOR SEAT HATCH WITH 2 ROD HOLDERS • UPGRADED FOOT ADJUSTABLE FLAT FOOTRESTS • KAYAK SEAT WITH COMPARTMENT • TIE DOWN STRAP FOR BACK STORAGE AREA • 2 DIVE TANK STORAGE WELL IN REAR • 2 HATCHES WITH LOTS OF STORAGE ROOM • 600 LB CAPACITY, 14’4 LONG, GREAT TRACKING KAYAK • ULTIMATE FISH/DIVE KAYAK http://www.malibukayaks.com/pdfs/xFactor.pdf

The kayak mentioned above is SOLD.

I know nothing about this person or his boat but I received this in my e-mail this morning, I think the seller is a Kayuba member. Sorry about the all caps, I don't feel like re-typing it, I simply copied and pasted.
icosm14.gif
Yes, another yak for sale in my e-mail.
Mojo Angler ultimate dive/fish kayak Price for kayak, paddle & seat would be $1,100+ This is a brand new boat with paddle, seat & gear bag for $790 Call Marcos (954) 445-7299 (preferred) or espanol111@yahoo.com You can see it at: Emotion Kayaks Mojo Angler The 'Mojo' is Like the Porsche™ of fishing sit-on-tops all the amenities and a good dose of speed tempered with exceptional handling. The light ends are less involved with the water to provide enhanced steerability and a light swing weight when you are handling the boat on shore. It features high initial and secondary stability and shallow drafting so birders, hunters and fishermen can easily negotiate weedy or shallow sections of water. The seat has "nap-worthy" comfort and provides a unique "high chair" aspect for people who want to sit a little higher while fishing. Just aft of the seat are indents to accommodate scuba tanks, a milk crate, 5 gallon bucket, water-proof (the favorite in ultimate protection for cameras) and more! The adjustable console is unique in the industry and brings a number of accessories to within arm's reach - notably a user-friendly GPS port and dry box for your essentials. The paddle keeper ledge is also totally unique and securely keeps the paddle out of the way making storing the paddle very convenient. Manufactured from specially compounded
polyethylene plastic Easy to repair, UV resistant, designed for
years of care free use 3-year warranty on hull Dual carrying handles at each end of kayak Padeyes on top deck for seat and leg strap attachments Specifications Length 12 ft. 4 in. (376 cm) Width: 31 in. (79 cm) Weight: 52 lbs. (23.5 kg) *Weight capacity: 325 lbs. (113 -147 kg) Call Marcos (954) 445-7299 (preferred) or espanol111@yahoo.com

Debby, I hope your collecting a sales commision for you time and effort.

MoteMan-- she is just trying to get more Yak divers out there!!---

More people to keep yak beach launching free.

More people out there in case you break a paddle 1 mile out.

More people to share brews and tails with.

Anyone interested in buying an umbilical you can attach to your scuba tank so the tank stays in the kayak as you dive and is trailed behind you by the umbilical? This is a 50' hose with life line and scuba 1st and 2nd stages at each end. Also works very well for boat cleaning, keeps the weight of the tank of your shoulders as you work and to hang at decompression stops.

I have a set of kayak cradle mounts that attach to a roof carrier to transport your
kayak on its side. It looks like it would work better with a round bar type roof
carrier but I used it on my square bar Thule rack with no problem. I found it easier
to just set the kayak top side down right on the bars so I have no use for these
cradle mounts. I think I paid 79.95 for these and really have no use for them. I may
be over diving the blue heron bridge later this week, pm me if interested.

Looking for a used kayak to buy will be on west coast (crystal river) in febuary.
I,m leaving2/2 be in Crystal River area 518-527-2368

518-378-7545

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom