For Sale LP 72s (three) San Antonio or Austin

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

halocline

Contributor
Reaction score
Howdy,

Two are PSTs, galvanized, hydro with plus rating through the end of this month. (May 19) I used these as doubles for several years. The other is a Walter Kidde 'bump bottom' tank that stands on it's own with no boot, hydro expired this past March. All three tanks were painted (over galvanized primer), when I bought them several years ago, I stripped the paint (not the primer) and coated them with ZRC galvilite, which is definitely the best spray on galvanizing paint available. They have held up well, but I'm moving and will no longer use them. They have never been empty other than for hydro/vis.

The Kidde is a nice vintage tank; I used it with my doublehose quite a bit. I have only used these tanks in fresh water. $50 each, local pick up in San Antonio or possibly Austin. If someone out of the area wants all three and is willing to pay for shipping, I'll consider offers.
IMG_1004.jpg
IMG_1005.jpg

These should sell quickly. I sent a link to someone who might be interested.

PM sent

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom