Lowes for Diving supplies? (Edited to correct store name)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

10 liters, I guess it's better than saying it is 0.35 cubic feet :) About 0:40 of accelerated deco for me. I wonder about their buoyancy characteristics?

Spare Air, Spare Air Nitrox, Spare Air Oxygen? For when you need that extra boost?

when my late brother got prescribed 40% oxygen for failing lungs, it wasn’t enough for him. So he managed to buy an oxygen refill compressor for himself to increase oxygen to higher and higher concentrations. I believe this accelerated his lung deterioration down to not taking up oxygen at all after a while, but he wanted to enjoy life so he had those high concentration oxygen tanks on the back of his motorcycle, zooming around, but not for long, RIP.

Like Colorado.
Yep. It is common here.

Some friends from California had a family reunion in the Colorado mountains this summer, and they bought some in anticipation of problems. They didn't need them.

Yep. It is common here.

Some friends from California had a family reunion in the Colorado mountains this summer, and they bought some in anticipation of problems. They didn't need them.
I did a week long class in Pueblo and got our early on a Friday dehydrated from sweating all week. Jumped in the rental and ran up to Pikes Peak before it closed. Once I got to the top I had altitude sickness, no doubt, and it was all I could do was drive back down. Felt great at the bottom. I went and drank a bunch of water. Could have used the extra O's then.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom