Low Volume Mask for a Small Face

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SP Solo
Cressi Occhio Plus

Mares makes smaller ones too. My wife has one - x-vision liquidskin "mid". As suggested, best thing is to try some. The one that sticks to your face is it.

As suggested, best thing is to try some. The one that sticks to your face is it.

I'm being a little lazy by asking you all to make suggestions. Would rather start with a list than hit ever dive shop and mask in town and perhaps miss out on a great mask.

I'm quite intrigued by the Oceanic Shadow Mini Frameless which seems to work for many gals.

I'm being a little lazy by asking you all to make suggestions. Would rather start with a list than hit ever dive shop and mask in town and perhaps miss out on a great mask.

I'm quite intrigued by the Oceanic Shadow Mini Frameless which seems to work for many gals.

I've been using the Oceanic Shadow Mini for about 4 years now. It is literally the first (and only) mask I've been able to find that was the right fit for my (quite small) face and I tried a lot of masks out. When I get the chance I still try out other masks but haven't found any that fit me as well as the Shadow Mini. Really comfortable and I've been leak free for many years now. Can totally recommend it! (and I have recommended it to a lot of my female students!).

Is the Oceanic Shadow Mini the only choice that contains all four requirements? Low Volume, Frameless, narrow face, black.

Im having trouble finding all these in one mask, except the Shadow Mini. Im just trying to make sure I know my options..

FWIW, I have a shadow and love it.

Sent from my ADR6350 using my Fumble Thumbs :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom