Low Volume Mask for a Small Face

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

i'm using a dive rite right now - don't know the model name, but it has two separate eye holes and a smaller nose pocket than my last dive rite by a large margin. you know, i have no idea what 'frameless' means...

i'm using a dive rite right now - don't know the model name, but it has two separate eye holes and a smaller nose pocket than my last dive rite by a large margin. you know, i have no idea what 'frameless' means...

The skirt is bonded directly to the glass.

Is the Oceanic Shadow Mini the only choice that contains all four requirements? Low Volume, Frameless, narrow face, black.

Im having trouble finding all these in one mask, except the Shadow Mini. Im just trying to make sure I know my options..

Atomic Frameless makes a small size in black too, which works well for many small faces.

I dive with the Shadow and my wife with the Mini Shadow. We both love them.

ANYONE KNOW OF A MASK SIMILAR TO COOL VU? I like the side 'windows'.
loved the scubapro cool vu but they stopped making it. mine was stolen last dive place.
living in Japan now and only able to make it to one dive shop, which is an hour drive each way.
didn't have any that I liked / that fit . I have a small narrow face. had the oceanic shadow mini but it leaked, fogged (maybe a lemon?)
HAVE to order online and take my chances...

ANYONE KNOW OF A MASK SIMILAR TO COOL VU? I like the side 'windows'.
loved the scubapro cool vu but they stopped making it. mine was stolen last dive place.
living in Japan now and only able to make it to one dive shop, which is an hour drive each way.
didn't have any that I liked / that fit . I have a small narrow face. had the oceanic shadow mini but it leaked, fogged (maybe a lemon?)
HAVE to order online and take my chances...

I like this one:

Snorkel-Mart | Snorkel Gear | Snorkeling Equipment | Snorkeling Combos |

I have an AquaLung Micro Mask in black/black that I bought. Seals great on my face but is uncomfortable under my nose by the end of a typical reef dive. I used it for two dives. Be willing to sell it to you on the cheap if you are interested. Sorry for the sales pitch, just figured I'd throw that out there.

Micromask

i am interested in the micromask will you take $60 including shipping

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom