Love The New Smilies - Can't Use Them...?!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DandyDon

Umbraphile
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
One kilometer high on the Texas Central Plains
# of dives
500 - 999
:light: Oh I use some, but only if I can remember the code. I've been in the new collection enough to get a peek, but every time I try to use some, that window closes. With 845, it takes a while to reopen - so I don't.

I'd like to open the smilies page, then minimize it and draw from it here and there. For now, I'm using off-site smilies... :shakehead

There's a link in your User CP that will open a separate window... :)

:thumb: Cool, great thanks...!

If it still takes a while to open the page, just print it out and keep the copy by your 'puter so you have the codes, but don't need to waste time opening the page. I used to have dial up, so I feel the pain. :D

Dive-aholic:
If it still takes a while to open the page, just print it out and keep the copy by your 'puter so you have the codes, but don't need to waste time opening the page. I used to have dial up, so I feel the pain. :D
I tried that. They seem to be blocked. Every time I try, the page starts shaking, smilies going berserk - not a pretty sight. :11:

Try it from the User CP. It should work that way...

I'll have to try it from the 2nd window...berserk smilies... :D

Yeah that's working, gonna be a lot of pages, but - ok....thanks!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom