LOTS of AWESOME equipment for sale!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DannyE

New
Reaction score
Please note equipment (aside from the tanks) are new, (tanks were only used a few times)

Computer $1000
Suunto Vytec DS
TWO (2) Vytec Transmitter for wireless transmission of pressure
USB Cable

** Also for Sale **

2 Steel X130 Tanks - Serial Numbers are sequential (PERFECT for setting up doubles) $700 for both
Tank 1 Serial Number 3502688, Made in March 2007, DIN and Yoke Mount, Needs Visual
Tank 2 Serial Number 3502689, Made in March 2007, DIN and Yoke Mount, Needs Visual

Regulator Set - $1200
1st Stage Apex XTX200
Octo Apex XTX50
Genesis Brass pressure Guage
BCD inflation Hose
REG Case

Please note I need this gone VERY VERY fast, I don't want to leave diving but right now i need the $$ to get my cars transmission fixed, I guess I'll have to take a year off the sport while I save to get new equipment.

prices as listed, OR BEST OFFER, full package prices can be done as well!

Text / Call 647-285-3222
Email DErcolani@gmail.com

Last edited:
hi Danny my name is travis,i tried to txt you but it wouldnt send to the listed number,, i am very interested in your 130s and possibly other gear aswell,, if you can get back to me that would be great,, BonzoisGonzo@live.ca if you have any pics you can include that would be awsome.. 705 818 8396 is my cell.. thank you.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom