Lost transect reel yesterday @ Pescadero

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jmish

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hi folks - I was diving with Reef Check yesterday at Pescadero and I lost my transect reel and tape. I was almost directly south of the "tiny" house next to the castle, on a 290 heading in about 35 feet of water, near the outer sandy edge of that reef. It's marked with my name, Michaud. If you find it I'll buy you a beer :)

J.

Hi folks - I was diving with Reef Check yesterday at Pescadero and I lost my transect reel and tape. I was almost directly south of the "tiny" house next to the castle, on a 290 heading in about 35 feet of water, near the outer sandy edge of that reef. It's marked with my name, Michaud. If you find it I'll buy you a beer :)

J.

Have Megan or Cindi get you another one.

Do you have a leash on it to keep it on your wrist?

Yep I talked to Megan and I know I can get another one. I'd like to get mine back in case anyone is diving there and sees it though. It's got a brass clip on a short bungee leash. It apparently wasn't clipped very securely lol.

Back
Top Bottom