"LOST" - Tonight's Episode

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I got bored with Lost half way through last season. I tried watching it again last night but......

I won't bother again

Just watched the first episode of the season, it was great! I can't wait for next week!

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! I got called out last night right as this was starting, and I was so mad! I was hoping that someone was as into it as I am... and I wasnt disappointed. Your my hero!! I cant believe that all of that happened, how crazy is this season going to be? Cant wait to find out more!!

Thanks a million--

K

Kayla:
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! I got called out last night right as this was starting, and I was so mad! I was hoping that someone was as into it as I am... and I wasnt disappointed. Your my hero!! I cant believe that all of that happened, how crazy is this season going to be? Cant wait to find out more!!

Thanks a million--

K

Sure, no prob...

The episode was absolutely AMAZING !!! You missed the BEST episode so far :(

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom