Lost/Stolen equipment

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bob, sorry to hear....That's why I always pack my stuff in an old timey hard Samsonite suitcase, ugly as sin but effective...please keep us posted on outcome......

Holy crapola!!!!!!

That is a lot of stuff. So sorry to heard about this, Bob.

I hope they find it although I doubt it given how long it's been since it went missing.

For travel in the lower 48 states, you can always ship your stuff via FedEx or UPS and have it waiting at your motel or pick it up at the shippers business location when you arrive.

Airlines suck at about every thing they do these days.

Bob unfortunately i have to agree with you . The marked priority was a dead sign!!!! Take me first. If you have Dan insurance, that will cover it. I will call you later and tell you what happened to someone a year ago, same instance as your's...

My home owners covers all the gear. I think it's up to $10,000 max.

My home owners covers all the gear. I think it's up to $10,000 max.

but what's your deductable??......personally, I carry mine high(1k I think, not worried about the 'little' things)---as it would not pay to file for me, IMO...

All hope is not lost, i had a bag missing for 45 days, the phone rang one day a boom the bag was at the airport. Found out latter it never left.:confused: It was put on the loading cart and never came off. As a diver i can understand your plot. Thats a lot of gear, the best of luck to you:wink:

Wow Bob, really sorry to hear about the stolen gear. Keeping my fingers crossed that it works out ok in the end.

Henrik

Very sorry for you, Bob. Positive thoughts and fingers crossed you'll somehow get it all back. In the meantime, I'll keep an eye out on Craigslist and eBay.

For travel in the lower 48 states, you can always ship your stuff via FedEx or UPS and have it waiting at your motel or pick it up at the shippers business location when you arrive.

Airlines suck at about every thing they do these days.

This is an interesting solution. May give it a try next time I travel to SoCal.

Do you have any serial numbers you can post? - Just in case.

All I can think of is the hapless thief using the condoms and wondering why they keep leaking.

Best luck,

Dave

Back
Top Bottom