Lost on the Zebulon Pike

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

modiver71

Reaction score
Hoping against hope, but if anyone finds a Canon Powershot A10 camera with a DPC-200 housing floating around the Zebulon Pike or in its stairwell, please contact me. Was lost during a dive on Sunday, May28th. It has positive bouyancy and the so it may be turned in to a local dive shop or it could be hung up on some trees surrounding the wreck. If you haven't done the Zeb, its definately a must do dive for Table Rock. I thought I would have some pictures to post...

Sorry to hear of the camer'a loss, I lost a dive knife on another wreck there this weekend so I feel your pain, though not as deeply.

Good luck on the search for it, busy weekend there so maybe it was located and turned in...

You can only hope there were/are still some honest people around there. I accidentally left my Bolle sunglasses sitting on a ticket machine at Disney World last month. Actually got them back, someone turned them in to the lost and found! I was totally suprised!

Good luck on your search

That sucks. I hope you have contact information attached so if it's found it can get back to where it belongs. I have my email address written on the inside of my housing and camera but I guess everything depends on the goodness of they guy who finds it.

And you didn't make the dive back down to see if it was there? Sheesh!

Least you could have done was call myself or Mike at Aqua F/X to have us do some S&R. We managed to locate a snorkel mouthpiece in 15ft vis @ Norfork w/o knowing exactly where it was lost (roughly 50sq ft area).

Where is the Zebulon Pike at in the lake. is thier a map that shows it? I have seen some maps with dive sites but never the Zebulon Pike.

Back
Top Bottom