Lost my speargun.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

you can't spear between lovers and the commercial wharf. if you look at spearboard, look for a guy named santino bernazzani and ask him to email you his google earth overlay that he made for where you can and can't spear in california. it's a really nice overlay complete with links to the regulations.

THis was only the 2nd time taking the boat out there. Ranger was at the boat parking checking licences an fish. He told me that it is illegal from breakwater to Lovers Point. He just gave me a warning which I will abhere to. He did not say anything about 70 feet minimum.
Seems to me that Macabee is definitely between Breakwater and Lovers. With the number of divers that frequent Macabee I wouldn't feel to good about someone spear fishing in that area.

I get a call yesterday Brian and he thinks it is my speargun. He only lives a mile away. Super nice guy and there was my gun. Overthing is right in the world.

Big Brian Found my speargun!!!!

Brian has been diving for less than a year and has joined scuba Boards. Thanks again Brian!!:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom