Lost my glasses at Twin Lakes...+

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dee

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Don't know how or where exactly. They aren't in the van...Steve and I and then Doug went through it with a fine tooth comb. So my best guess is somewhere around the picnic table, #3-4, close to the south dock entry.

When we surfaced from our dive, the wind was blowing a COLD gale and the downpour started. If my glasses were on one of the tables, they would have blown off. Problem is, I can't actually remember taking them off and what I did with them! I know I didn't have them on when I got in the water or I would have discovered them when I put my mask on! I usually place them in my mask box when I get my mask out...not there!

SO...if anyone finds a pair of dorky specs on the south side tomorrow please let me know!

sorry about the loss dee.I am going back out there sometime tommorrow and take a look.You know if you accidently had them on and they fell off when you entered they will be around the bottom at the dock ...so i`ll look hard for them and let you know.

Dee, did you leave them in the change room? Might look there just- in- case. All in all a good day, but, I think we should have stayed and done a night dive. I've never seen a lightning storm from underwater, bet that would be a sight to behold!
:struck:

Steve...I don't think I had them on when I got in the water but it's worth taking a look. My guess is still somewhere around that table. Thanks!

Homey...no, I had them on or I wouldn't have been able to drive when I moved the van!

Next time we'll check out those lightening flashed underwater! :eek:

Steve just called to tell me a student had found my glasses today. Seems they were blown off the table and landed in the scrub at the base of one of the trees.

Whew! That'll same the dive fund a chunk of change!

Thanks everyone...

Good to hear that they were found :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom