LOST: Mask with prescription lenses, Breakwater

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

zf2nt

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
This morning (11/26) I had a big one break on my back as I was coming out from Metridium Fields in the surf zone and rip the mask off my head. I was just in front of the old pump house in about 4' of water when it hit me. Please, if you find a geezer mask anywhere near Breakwater, give me a call. This one is a Tusa Splendive IV (translucent frame) with custom ground bifocals. Yes, bifocals. That's why I call it a geezer mask, the kind for those of us over 50. I have about $250 invested in this mask, the only mask I have ever lost in 28 years of diving and almost 1600 dives. I really would like to get it back. In fact, I'll probably be swimming search patterns all week at Breakwater once the swells die down until I find it.

Conditions today: really lousy. Visibility less than 5', very surgy, rough surf entry and exit. That's at Breakwater. Anybody try Monastery today?

Bruce
408-741-0518

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom