Lost prescription dive mask at Alki Cove 2

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DarrinR

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I lost my blue prescription dive mask at Alki on 5/20/2018 approximately 30 feet from the shore, about 75 feet south of the main entry point. Reward and my eternal gratitude to anyone who finds it for me. Thank you,

Last edited:
There was a large dive tour there on Saturday, and Underwater Sports had a class there. Have you tried calling them? Might have been Seattle Dive Tours or somesuch.

There was a large dive tour there on Saturday, and Underwater Sports had a class there. Have you tried calling them? Might have been Seattle Dive Tours or somesuch.
Thanks. I’ll give them a call right away.

I was out there today and yesterday with my class. Yesterday was soup. Today was a little better, but I had my students deeper. I'll be out on Thursday evening hopefully, and I'll do a zig zag pattern on my way in and out. I hope someone finds it prior. I'll check this thread Thursday evening.

It was Seattle Dive Tours. I met one of the new owners Saturday evening.

Thank you very much for your offer of help. Much appreciated!

I have 3 other divers tonight, do we’ll start from shore, south end of the beach and head towards the last buoy as we’ll be going down the rope line.

Wish yourself luck. Will post results either way

Sorry, but have to keep looking. I have some 1:1 dry suit classes in the coming weeks. Viz was a little better.

Do you think it landed in the seaweed beds? Or deeper? With the dramatic tides we have now, your description is a bit hard to follow

Thanks so much for trying! I don’t know the exact location I lost the mask, only the general vicinity. It was not too far from shore

Back
Top Bottom