lost light at macabee 8/23

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

apg

New
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
After an otherwise great dive at Macabee on Saturday, surfaced and found a sad, lonely, empty clip where my dive light used to be. It's a black Oxycheq 3W light. If anybody should happen to come across it (pretty long odds, I know), I'd love to get it back.

Bad Brandon! Bad, bad Brandon! :D

Hey, I was concerned that the clip might be having difficulties in dealing with the recent loss! :wink:

Sorry to hear about your light though man. Hopefully it turns up.

Both Clip and Diver look sad, and I think a therapy session or two wouldn't hurt. :)

I've said this before: put your name, phone number, and e-mail address on your stuff.
It might find its way home.

Name or initials doesn't cut it. I've got some gear with last name (Winter or Winters) on it
that I'd love to get home. I've got some soft weights with just an initial (no idea, it's down stairs
in the boat), ditto. And tons of stuff with no name at all.

Chuck

Then slap those address stickers on everything you own... inside lights, inside camera housings ect... Water proof it with a bit of aquaseal or some clear coat nail polish...

Problem solved!

The clip is doing better, and thanks for asking. I took it home and put it on a mag light to ease its separation anxieties.

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom