Lost in paradise, where to go ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

oh oh oh, not only for great whites but specifically for them, i believe.

the subic rape case verdict was out. daniel smith was found guilty. three others acquitted.

but well, that is also quite off topic.

:) you guys are crazy, and I love it!
So, Anilao, is it just next door to PG? any ideas of where to stay there?

AQUAVENTURE!!!

hahah

what sort of place you looking for? AV is basic but very nice and the food is excellent, Solana is more on scale of Atlantis if you are looking for more luxury. There is an anilao thread here in the first page where we talk about anilao.... lots of links etc there... if you can get past the chatting...

its about a 60-90 minute boat ride across the channel from PG

nicke:
:) you guys are crazy, and I love it!
So, Anilao, is it just next door to PG? any ideas of where to stay there?
next door in a geological sort of way... that means that from atlantis (i believe they can arrange a boat for you) it's a 1.5 hour crossing (i think, the others will confirm this)...

for best bang-for-buck i'd suggest crossing then staying in anilao for a couple of days before crossing back

Jag

PS
i like balai... about the same costs overall compared to aquaventure... great food, simple accomods, great place/ ambience... website is in my sig.

Great, looks really nice! The Aquaventure homepage seems down..
Will most likely spend a few days there.
Not that you can ever get tired of diving, but if we would like to do something land-based like Canyoning, Trekking - any ideas of where to go ?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom