Lost Fins and Mask At Dutch Springs

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Trace Malinowski

Training Agency President
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
5000 - ∞
During the heavy rain and the rush to return to the hotel to view the video I filmed for Bob Sherwood's GUE-Fundamentals course held this past weekend (9/27 -9/28), I accidentally left a pair of OMS Slipstream fins size XL with the name "Trace" marked on the bottoms and an Oceanic Shadow mask on a picnic table on the Peninsula side where the trees are along the right side of the parking lot. I'm hoping that whoever picked them up is willing to return them and forgot to stop at the Dutch Springs office out of habit. I'd really like to have them back and would bew willing to reward anyone who returns them or who knows who took them with a great discount on any purchase at Lehigh Valley Dive Center.

Sorry to hear about your gear. I hope the person that has them comes forward. If you want to use my set for the rest of the season. I have OMS slipstream XL fins and the same mask. No they do not have Trace on them.

Last edited:
Sorry for your loss, Trace. While it's always good to hope for the best, I'd say kiss them goodbye. The stuff I've "lost" up there has never appeared. I had a mask get "lost" on my tarp when I was drying my stuff.

It's getting worse every year...

Good luck, bud!

I spoke with him Wednesday and nothing yet. My stuff sits out all the time and never had any issue but I never dive the weekends. It's a shame people are like that. :shakehead:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom