Lost compass at Blue Heron bridge

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Did someone say BEER? :eyebrow:

Jibeho:
Did someone say BEER? :eyebrow:

Yup! I would have bought you a beer, but... it didn't work. At least DennisW got a case... I just hope it wasn't PBR...

It was. I like PBR. Maybe I'm sick.

I gotta say - very good of you Dennis. I am pretty sure many of the Conchs I've met (and myself) would have done the same, but a pat on the back is in order.

I've had a disposable UW camera and dive flag both returned at dif times, both minor, but the camera had some priceless pics. If I could have found the anonymous finders I would have bought them lunch, and I certainly wished them well. Even before 'Earl' I believed the Karma finds you!

Now, about that HP steel 150 and the suunto dive computer that I lost - has anyone found...

What goes around, comes around. Besides, I am a past Scout leader. You have to live the code. It's been said they are more difficult than the 10 commandments.

I find it Ironic with this being a specialized tool to find your way and it was "lost". Then it was found and returned.

So you can always brag that with this compass even if you get temporarily disorientated you will still find your way, because this compass is SO good you lost it once and it found it's own self back home!

Thats funny, I was in a class and found a knife. A guy says, I lost mine last time I was here, and that's it! Gave it back to him. Then later in the week, we're diving somewhere else, and another guy comes up, he found a knife. It was mine, popped out of my BC (Oceanic Spinner knife is not very secure). Got my knife back! No beer changed hands, just some good karma.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom