Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

R C

Registered
Reaction score
I realize this is a needle in a haystack attempt, but I figure it doesn't hurt to try. Today I lost my GoPro 4 on a dive at Columbia Regular dive site. It has a black bobber handle with bright orange bottom, and a black wristband with a small yellow carabiner at the end. Also has a red filter on it.

On the sd card there should be footage of a turtle, footage of me diving thru the coral formations, me sleeping at the airport, and time lapse of people at the airport moving around.

I don't remember if I took footage of the dive boat, but it's Aldora divers and I may have taken one quick video of the people on the boat.

Again, I realize the odds of finding it is slim, but hey ya never know. Thanks!

I realize this is a needle in a haystack attempt, but I figure it doesn't hurt to try. Today I lost my GoPro 4 on a dive at Columbia Regular dive site. It has a black bobber handle with bright orange bottom, and a black wristband with a small yellow carabiner at the end. Also has a red filter on it.

On the sd card there should be footage of a turtle, footage of me diving thru the coral formations, me sleeping at the airport, and time lapse of people at the airport moving around.

I don't remember if I took footage of the dive boat, but it's Aldora divers and I may have taken one quick video of the people on the boat.

Again, I realize the odds of finding it is slim, but hey ya never know. Thanks!
When you find or replace it, shoot a frame or two of identification info as the first pictures on the card. Doing that got my wife's camera returned to her a few years ago.

When you find or replace it, shoot a frame or two of identification info as the first pictures on the card. Doing that got my wife's camera returned to her a few years ago.

Ah yeah I wish I did that earlier. But I only thought of that once I lost it of course

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom