Cozumel Oct 2021 GoPro Lost Palancar Cuevones

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rWody

New
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hello Divers, I'm sad to say that I've lost a GoPro on a dive in Cozumel about a week ago. I've heard good things about this forum and its history of reuniting divers with their belongings. My GoPro is in a super suit and has a yellow handle with a yellow lanyard It will have footage of the C53 dive in Cozumel. I promise Ill contribute proper content if someone finds my GoPro. We were there Oct 10 - 16. We were diving Palancar Cuevones at the time I lost it. We were in the swim throughs and I put it on my arm with the lanyard. I made a stroke for maneuver and that's when I think it came off. It had 2 floatation devices so it very likely went to the top, although there's the possibility it got caught under something in the swim throughs. Thank you for any help and consideration.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom