• Welcome to ScubaBoard

1. Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
    • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
    • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Login or Register now by clicking on the button

Losing weight when you don't have time to lose it

Discussion in 'Strength Conditioning & Exercise' started by ElizaDoolittle, Nov 12, 2020.

1. Marie13

Marie13 Great Lakes Mermaid ScubaBoard Supporter

# of Dives: 200 - 499
    Thanks to this thread and the mention of the under desk cycle/elliptical, I got one of the under desk cycles this weekend. I’ll use it in front of the TV. It is awesome. Able to get a good cardio workout and it feels just like the recumbent bike I used to use at the gym. Cancelling my gym membership. They’re still open here, but I’m not going due to covid.

2. uncfnp

uncfnp Solo Diver ScubaBoard Supporter

# of Dives: 500 - 999
    Give us a review and once you’ve had a chance to use it for awhile.

1isNone likes this.
  3. Marie13

Marie13 Great Lakes Mermaid ScubaBoard Supporter

# of Dives: 200 - 499
    @uncfnp

Review as requested!

This is the one I got. It's super quiet and doesn't move on carpet.
    https://www.amazon.com/DeskCycle-Un...07BDRFMZK/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_product_top?ie=UTF8

I don't use it at my desk. I use it while watching TV or streaming something on my laptop. 30 minutes is my daily exercise goal on my Apple Watch, but sometimes I'll break it up into multiple, shorter sessions. Between this and my dumbbells, I'm fine working out at home. I don't miss having to go out to the gym. I don't really pay attention to the little display on the wee bike (as I call it). I just use the workout app on my Apple Watch which has an option for indoor cycling.

DBPacific and uncfnp like this.