Loreto, Mexico (Baja) - Awesome deal for one lucky couple

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

NW_DiverDude

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
With our friends having to back out of a scheduled trip with us to Loreto this coming summer, we can offer a great deal at the finest resort in the Loreto area at a budget price - but only for one couple.

There is amazing diving in the massive underwater marine reserve with a density of sea life never seen in the Caribbean (more like the South Pacific). There is however plenty more to see and do than diving so this opportunity is not just for those of us that dive. You can see my review of the diving and the areas best dive operator on TripAdvisor at this link: Scuba Diving and so much more! - Review of Sea and Land Eco-tours, Loreto, Mexico - TripAdvisor

The name of the resort is Villa Del Palmar - Islands of Loreto (web site: Villa del Palmar Islands of Loreto - www.villagroupresorts.com)

The deal:
1) 7 nights lodging in a Deluxe Suite (or better)
2) All Inclusive (all meals, snacks, beverages (including alcohol)
3) Free shuttle several times per day between the resort and the town of Loreto
4) Free use of the spa (wet side)
5) And finally, the price: $999 (TOTAL)

Of course, air and diving is not included.

The normal rate for just the room is over $1800 for 7 nights. The cost for all inclusive adds another $600 plus. So, if you want to experience luxury for a budget price, here is your chance.

The deal is only available for a 7 night stay sometime between late June and early August, 2015.

Since this was purchased a while back for 2 couples, there is a requirement that both couples stay at the resort over the same time period. The great news is that my wife and I are flexible with the travel dates within the June/July window so we can align with whichever dates work best for you.

Another great thing is that you get your own lodging (no sharing of a unit with separate bedrooms - your own place complete with a private balcony overlooking the bay, a Jacuzzi tub, and a kitchen).

Lastly, you get to do your own thing. If you dive and want to join me on some outings, great but that is certainly not required. If you like to hike you are welcome to join my wife and I but again, that is entirely up to you. It will be your vacation so choose to do whatever you please.

Please contact me with a PM to discuss any further.

~~Ray

Last edited:
Snapping this up . . .

It is looking like the one lucky couple has this opportunity just about locked up, fellow Washingtonians no less as well as a ScubaBoard moderator - awesome.

Others are still welcome to contact me via PM and I can put down your names in the order received as backups, just in case.

Happy New Year all,

~~Ray

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom