Loreal Total Repair 5

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

i've been using the loreal for over a year now, i'm sold to it, I get it at costco for a good price

My hairdresser is really big on using sunscreen on the hair. He also recommends an oil spray before diving or swimming. I use and inexpensive spray oil from Redken with sunscreen everyday on dive trips. It seems to really help.
I also use it when swimming in the pool. Just a tiny bit is all you need so the spray bottle lasts me forever.
My hairdresser also says that if you don't have a hair sunscreen, that putting conditioner on your hair and leaving it on before swimming or diving will help, just keep your hair covered to avoid sun exposure.
I also wear a hat whenever I'm in the sun. I'm very fair skinned so I need the sun protection,too.

I used to have dry hair. My weekly hot oil treatment solved the problem.

After getting several glowing recommendations on Wen from friends, I made the switch and am very happy. My hair looked pretty dreadful prior to starting with it, and now it is definitely healthier looking and feeling. The split ends that were already there even look better. I use WAY less than the bottle says I need to use, and my hair still feels clean and conditioned, and instead of using the conditioner as a leave-in, I use about 2 pumps of the six thirteen spread out on my hair from about 6 inches off my scalp to the ends, at my bra-line. I've never been able to leave my hair down and curly without tons of crap in it to keep the curls defined and frizz at bay, but now I can just let it air dry and it looks nice. I can't wait to see how it behaves after I dive a few days, but I'm going to keep my old go-to of Aussie leave-in conditioner spray with my just in case. I did try the Hair One, and did not like it at all. It very quickly seemed to make my hair less manageable and straw-like than I had started off with before using Wen.

Leann- thanks for the tip on the gallon from QVC. I don't order things from infomercials or QVC, and here I am now with Wen and looking to get more from QVC haha.... I hope this isn't a new trend starting ;-)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom