Looney Birds Unite! - 3/5/2005 - Lanier

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Corigan

Contributor
Reaction score
Does anybody feel like coming out and messing around at the lake this weekend? I would like to start of March on the right foot. Right now they are calling for 57 degrees and sunny on Sat. Of course we all know how the weather changes around here.. :) Was hoping to get a dive or two in starting around 11:00 am on Sat.

Matt

Sounds good to me!

Martin was 57 on the surface last weekend... by 20' it was 49.
I expect Lanier is about the same...
S

Sounds good to me. I'll try to make it out. No promises until later in the week for me though.

Jeremy

Sphyrna:
Martin was 57 on the surface last weekend... by 20' it was 49.
I expect Lanier is about the same...
S

Sounds about right, reports from last week were 48 degrees at lanier. That is warmer than it was a few weeks before that.

Sounds good TK, Jer, I hope to see you both out there.

Matt

I'd join you all if I didn't already have a trip planned (going to Crystal River to swim with the Manatees). I dove last weekend here at a lake in Savannah, water temp was 50*.

Mahhz:
I'd join you all if I didn't already have a trip planned (going to Crystal River to swim with the Manatees). I dove last weekend here at a lake in Savannah, water temp was 50*.

Sounds good Mahhz. We always are going out to the lake so there will be plenty of oppurtunity down the line. Have fun swimming with the manatees, I was there last month and had a blast.

Matt

Unable to make this weekend. Soccer has started and I will be busy on most Saturdays for the next couple months, and I volunteered to babysit my 2 year old niece for the weekend. You guys have a good time, the weather can't be as bad as Sundays dive. Changing after the dive was the coldest I have been so far at Lanier.

Matt,
I'm not going to make this weekend. Have fun and I will see everyone in PCB next weekend.

Jeremy

No problem guys, We will have a good time without you and come back with a trip report. I would try to dive Sunday, but unfortunately I always have a big commercial property I need to look after on Sundays. Hard to get sunday's off two weeks in a row for me.

Looks like KylePReid is saying he wants to come out, so that's D, kyle and I. If worst comes to worst I guess that will be who is out there.

I just ordered the rest of a BP/W setup to finish off the BP TK made. It's just going to be a singles set, but still will be nice. Not sure it will be here in time for this weekend though. Maybe the harness will be and I can work on that this weekend on the SI.
Look forward to seeing anybody that can come out.. :)

Matt

Back
Top Bottom