Looks like we might have an increase in business.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gary D.:
Ah yes, the Winter Olympics for Dummies.

Reading these posts remind me why I am a fair weather diver! Never took ice diving and I am not rushing to do so. Hopefully we will be getting our drysuits this winter and PERHAPS next winter I will be stupid enough to learn.

Dan

Gary D.:
Ah yes, the Winter Olympics for Dummies.

See how long one can drive the speed limit on Black Ice and stay out of a lake. The Swiss are the expected Gold Medal winners in both singles and team sport.

Norway is expected to take the Gold in jumping from one ice patch to another over open water while trying to drill an ice-fishing hole.

Jamaica will return with the bobsled but this year substitute a 1963 Chevy pick-up with bald tires. The course will be a mountain road above a local lake. Location to be disclosed at a later date and film at 11.

Italy will be the Gold favorite for the Frozen Pizza Discus. The have to drive as fast as possible from the store to a residence over icy roads around the lake.

Mexico has pulled out of this years games when they found out the Winter Olympics involved cold temperatures and an unknown white stuff on the ground.

A notice has been sent to all teams laying out the drug testing rules. Alcohol is ok because it makes the water feel warmer.

hehehe

Gary D.

LMAO... may be the only Olympics in which I would pass on the medal winning!

Back
Top Bottom