Looking to make a dive or two in Monterey

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

vlad346

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Greetings from Seattle area diver,

I'm visiting some friends in Bay Area the week after Christmas, so I thought maybe to take my gear along and have a dive or two in Monterey. I've never dove there before, so it would be nice to tag along with some group for a few dives. :D Also, I'd appreciate some recommendations where to rent tanks.

Thanks,

--Vlad

I rent my tanks at Glenn's Aquarius II at Breakwater. Are you looking for weekday dives or weekend dives?

Weekdays only, weekends don't work for me.

Do you have exact dates? Where are you going to be staying? Do you have a car available? Monterey is South of the Bay Area, with no public transit.

Are you a wetsuit or drysuit diver? What kind of weights do you require? Amount of weight?

Want to see the Metridiums? :D :rofl3:

I can not confirm much of anything as I have no clue what the next week holds for me. Others will need similar information though.

Do you have exact dates? Where are you going to be staying? Do you have a car available? Monterey is South of the Bay Area, with no public transit.

Are you a wetsuit or drysuit diver? What kind of weights do you require? Amount of weight?

Want to see the Metridiums? :D :rofl3:

I can not confirm much of anything as I have no clue what the next week holds for me. Others will need similar information though.

Exact dates - 28-31, any day is good... maybe Monday a bit less good then other days. I'm going to stay in Fremont, most likely. Yes, I'll have a car. I still remember how to get to Monterey... I think. :) Drysuit - I'm not that hardcore. My weights will ride with me from Seattle. Metridiums? Big and while? No, but thanks for asking. :D

--Vlad

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom