Looking to dive tomorrow, 12/1/04

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rakjar

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Is there anyone getting wet tomorrow, December 1, 2004? I live in Portland and would be willing to drive to Hood Canel or lower Pudget Sound.

If so, please PM me....

Sorry for the short notice.

Rob

I just got back from my day of diving at Redondo Beach and had a very good day of diving.

Did two solo dives, as there was no one there to dive with. First to 85fsw for 27 minutes and the second to 75 fsw for 36 minutes. Fed the GPO a crab, he took it immediately and started his feest.

The vis was good and the temp was 50 degrees. All in all, it was a good day to dive. I just would have loved to have someone there to share it with.

Maybe I won't wait until the day before I go next time to ask for buddies.

Have a great day diving......

Rob

Oh yea I was requesting dive buddies all this week for an evening dive on the Northwest Diver forums. Heck I'm game to dive allot, just lemmie know.

rakjar:
I just got back from my day of diving at Redondo Beach and had a very good day of diving.

Did two solo dives, as there was no one there to dive with. First to 85fsw for 27 minutes and the second to 75 fsw for 36 minutes. Fed the GPO a crab, he took it immediately and started his feest.

The vis was good and the temp was 50 degrees. All in all, it was a good day to dive. I just would have loved to have someone there to share it with.

Rob

Hello Rob,

Sorry... I was out of town until today. I live in University Place near the Tacoma Narrows Bridge. Let me know when you are coming down next time!

rakjar:

Rob

Rob, next time you're in the area send me a PM. I couldn't have dived yesterday as I had other obligations ... but I can usually get out for an after-work dive. And Redondo is only 2.5 miles from my home.

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

samsp:
Those pictures are really clear - was the viz fantastic, or is that a really sophisticated camera setup?

How did you get the little octo to come and play?

Sam

I use a Sony P10 with my UK c8led light due to the fact I have no strobe. The vis was great that day which made for excellent photos.

NWGratefulDiver:
Rob, next time you're in the area send me a PM. I couldn't have dived yesterday as I had other obligations ... but I can usually get out for an after-work dive. And Redondo is only 2.5 miles from my home.

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

I would love to dive with you and I will call next time I come up. I have tue and wed off and can dive pretty much any time during those days.

As far as Redondo goes, I love that site. Been there many times. Having to go solo the other day, I went to Redondo because I know the site and feel comfortable with it. The last time I was there, I was doing a night dive with two buddies and came across about a three foot dog shark. It swam right at me so I punched it in the nose with my dive light. The shark had enough after that and left. That was the highlight of my trip and my dive buddies that night still talk about that.

See you soon

Rob

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom