Looking to dive the Raritan?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mcampo84

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hey everyone, the name's Matt. I've been diving for about 3 years now & just joined SB. I've been wanting to discover some good wrecks out in the Raritan Bay for awhile, and figured this would be the way to go about it. Since winter is on its way, the algae should be dying off, making the vis really nice.

If you live near the Raritan Bay, have a dive-worthy boat (I usually go off my 14' bass boat, but I think the weather's a little cold for riding out & getting splashed the whole way on it), and want to check out some undiscovered or rarely dived wrecks out there, give me a shout.

Hey everyone, the name's Matt. I've been diving for about 3 years now & just joined SB. I've been wanting to discover some good wrecks out in the Raritan Bay for awhile, and figured this would be the way to go about it. Since winter is on its way, the algae should be dying off, making the vis really nice.

If you live near the Raritan Bay, have a dive-worthy boat (I usually go off my 14' bass boat, but I think the weather's a little cold for riding out & getting splashed the whole way on it), and want to check out some undiscovered or rarely dived wrecks out there, give me a shout.
Hi matt my name is wendy and i am having foot surgery this week and will be out of action till feb or march but will be looking to dive then if you want to shoot me a pm...wendy

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom