Looking Forward to Fundies

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Belce

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
Got myself signed up for this in August very much looking forward to a challenging and rewarding experience. Ordered up the rest of the equipment to get a good and acceptable setup and planning for a few dives with my fellow classmate.

Have fun! I found it to be challenging but worthwhile!

It's a good class. It isn't magic; at the end of it, you may have work to do. But the work is worth it.

Thank you Lynne, I have been making myself ready for this course before last Christmas. If I manage pass I will have work to do.

That's great news! It's challenging and rewarding! I hope you have fun!

Take good notes at all the demonstrations and reviews. These will be quite helpful later!!

Thank you Lynne, I have been making myself ready for this course before last Christmas. If I manage pass I will have work to do.

Even if you don't manage a pass you'll have work to do. But it's fun work!

Good luck, and be sure to ask any questions you need to here (and find a local mentor if you can beforehand).

Got myself signed up for this in August very much looking forward to a challenging and rewarding experience. Ordered up the rest of the equipment to get a good and acceptable setup and planning for a few dives with my fellow classmate.

Have fun, I need to get on the track to Fundies again. I've been out of the water for way too long.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom