Looking for TX dive buddies in December

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Potapko

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I'll be in Houston the first week of December and in Ft Worth the following two weeks. Anybody up to hosting a visitor and showing me some of the TX hot spots?

Well, I'll be with my family in a travel trailer so it's only a dive buddy i'm looking for :)
Thanks,
Jeff

Shot me a Pm when you get up to Fort Worth. I would be more than happy to show you around Clear Springs scuba park.

........ Ditto, and safe travels!

Let me know when you'll be heading to CSSP, if y'all don't mind another tagalong (IF the water isn't too chilled, yet, that is...).
Bill

If everyone will keep me informed of time, I will probably tagalong just 'cause.

I may be teaching an open water class at the Blue Lagoon (north of Huntsville, TX...about 60 miles north of Houston) the first week of December. That's the most popular place around Houston to dive. If you want to dive with me (and one other student)...that would be cool. Contact me through DiveBuddy.com (screen name: Greg).

Thanks,

Greg
DiveBuddy.com

CSSP is great this time of year and really the water does not get super cold until January or so. We have taught classes all the way up until late December before out there. I am open Dec 13 and 14 of anyone else plans on going that weekend.

I'll be in Houston the first week of December and in Ft Worth the following two weeks. Anybody up to hosting a visitor and showing me some of the TX hot spots?

Well, I'll be with my family in a travel trailer so it's only a dive buddy i'm looking for :)
Thanks,
Jeff

Hi Jeff,

Are you going to be around Austin at all on December 5th?

Best Regards,

Shawn O"Shea

CSSP is great this time of year and really the water does not get super cold until January or so.

OK! *shiver* We need some definitions of super cold. I would call 77-79 chilly, 74-76 cold, 70-73 bloody awful cold, and anything below 70 not to be tolerated...

But I dont own a dry suit ... so my thresholds are way higher :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom