Looking for Tampa Bay area divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Me to. :palmtree: Bob

:rofl3: I knew you would be along shortly. :)

**tiny hi-jack - spoke to Earl today to see how things went for you and the students. he said it was a great day** :thumbs-up

:rofl3: I knew you would be along shortly. :)

**tiny hi-jack - spoke to Earl today to see how things went for you and the students. he said it was a great day** :thumbs-up

It really was a perfect day on the water. My guys loved it! The ledge Earl took us to was perfect for check out dives. Hijack over. :D :palmtree: Bob

I'm not sure if poor Mike realizes what he may have gotten himself into. With MissD, Bob, and I all responding and PM'ing him, is he sure he may want that raggedy crowd on his boat?

:trainwreck:

Knowing Mike, I'm sure creditials, and not who's who on scubaboard will be a determining factor for crew/dive partner selection.

Knowing Mike, I'm sure creditials, and not who's who on scubaboard will be a determining factor for crew/dive partner selection.

I certainly hope so. If it's based on a who's who on Scubaboard I don't stand a chance...

I certainly hope so. If it's based on a who's who on Scubaboard I don't stand a chance...

I haven't made it up to "Who" status yet, I'm still a "What" :rofl3: :palmtree: Bob

I haven't made it up to "Who" status yet, I'm still a "What" :rofl3: :palmtree: Bob

At least you are a what.:D I am not a who or a what.:depressed: Just a diver with too much equipment that stays dry too much!:rofl3:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom