Looking for storage tanks

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Superlyte27

Banned
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
5000 - ∞
Anyone got any sub bottles or cascade bottles? Looking to buy a lot of storage. I’ll come pick them up practically anywhere in the USA.

GovPlanet.com had some MilSurp 4500psi 25 bottle pallet-cage systems on a month or so ago up in GA. Worth keeping an eye on. If I happen to see them pop up, I'll pass them along.

GovPlanet.com had some MilSurp 4500psi 25 bottle pallet-cage systems on a month or so ago up in GA. Worth keeping an eye on. If I happen to see them pop up, I'll pass them along.

Thanks!!!

I noticed someone selling bottles earlier this week. I'll see if I can locate it and send you a link.

Edit: Here they are Facebook Groups

No, bought a dove shop
Good luck.

I noticed someone selling five or six 4500psi bottles earlier this week. I'll see if I can locate it and send you a link.

Good luck.
I should be fine. I started with 2 million. :) lol

Anyone got any sub bottles or cascade bottles? Looking to buy a lot of storage. I’ll come pick them up practically anywhere in the USA.
I was just at a county auction. The sold a 7.5 hp Bauer and 18 4500 psi storage bottles. I bid but was outbid by a gray haired older lady. She also bought a 3 hp Rix. I talked to her afterwards, and realized I knew her, to offer her a K14 that I have, just in case she needed more compressors. Two days later she called me to ask if the compressors would work for ventilating a confined welding area. I suspect I could connect you with any of that equipment and I feel like she bought it right.

I was just at a county auction. The sold a 7.5 hp Bauer and 18 4500 psi storage bottles. I bid but was outbid by a gray haired older lady. She also bought a 3 hp Rix. I talked to her afterwards, and realized I knew her, to offer her a K14 that I have, just in case she needed more compressors. Two days later she called me to ask if the compressors would work for ventilating a confined welding area. I suspect I could connect you with any of that equipment and I feel like she bought it right.

Give her my number 407-304-9288 Peter

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom